Farmers Market Finds is bringing home the GOLD with this Brazilian Vinaigrette Salsa. A fast, easy recipe you can make using fresh ingredients from your local farmers market. This garnish is traditionally served with feijoada, a Brazilian stew of black beans with pork or other meat and vegetables, accompanied by a side of rice. Or use it as a basic garnish with any grilled meat, chicken or fish. It will liven up your dinner and give you a taste of Rio!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 reen or red Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion, large
- 1/3 cup Parsley
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup White Wine vinegar
- Rough chop pepper, onion, tomatoes and parsley in to a large bowl;
- Add Olive Oil and Vinegar; Mix well.
- Season with Salt and pepper and serve on top of your favorite grilled meats.